Friday, November 6

Keep them in your thoughts...


Before I go and post anything else today I want to post this.

Yesterday and today we, as a country, have had a horrible tragedy.

Yesterday, there was the shooting at Ft. Hood. A man named Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan, killed 13 people and has wounded 30 more. He is currently in a coma, and personally I hope he makes it through. I want him to make it through so he can go through our justice system and have to live knowing what he has done. It would simply be to easy for him to die. I would like to thank Kimberly Munley, a civilian police officer. Due to her quick actions she stopped Hasan by shooting him four times. She was wounded during this but from what I have read and seen on CNN she is being treated and is doing well. My thanks go to her, who knows how bad it could have been if she didn't respond in the three minutes that she did. She is certainly making her family proud and I'm sure her 3 year old daughter will look up to her for her bravery.


Today, there was a shooting in Orlando. A man named Jason Rodriguez went into the Gateway Center building and went to his former employers office and killed one person and injured 5. After doing so he ran like a coward to his mother's house. Now from what I have heard is that he was let go in 2007 from this former employee for poor work performance. I also heard that he has since filed for bankruptcy. This man is a coward. I hope he gets the justice he deserves from our court system and receives the maximum sentence.

Now with all of this being said I just want to say that my thoughts go out to all the victims and their families. They will all be in my heart throughout these hard times.

No comments:

Post a Comment