Friday, November 6

Pudding Finger Paints

I know we all worry about our kids eating their finger paints and whether they are truly as non-toxic as they say there are. There are many easy solutions for this but I will share one of them right now.

You can make finger paints from pudding. It can even be sugar free if you don't want your kids eating a lot of sugar(like me) or if your child is diabetic.

All you need for this is some instant vanilla pudding and food coloring. I'm sure you can guess what you do with it because it is all very simple. You mix the food coloring into your pudding (follow the directions on the box to make it) and ta-da, you have an edible finger paint that you know is safe if your child eats it.

You can paint onto disposable paper plates so that you don't have a horrible mess to clean up!

I hope you and your children can now enjoy finger painting for a cheaper cost and with a lot less worry!


No comments:

Post a Comment